In honor of Valentine’s Day, Billboard has put together a list of the 20 best love songs (we give you the top 10 below) by real-life couples.
The genre-spanning list includes syrupy serenades by country kings and queens, sultry ballads by R&B stars and sugary love songs by besotted pop singers. While some of the relationships that forged these musical Valentines may be over and done with, we’ll forever sing along to these sweet and/or sappy tunes when they come on the radio.
We won’t judge; go ahead and add a couple of these duets to your Valentine’s Day playlist:
10. Katy Perry and John Mayer, "Who You Love"
9. The Captain and Tenille "Love Will Keep Us Together"
8. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill "It’s Your Love"
7. Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston "Something in Common"
6. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony "No Me Ames"
5. Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood "In Another’s Eyes"
4. Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash "Jackson"
3. Ashford and Simpson "Solid"
2. Sonny and Cher "I Got You Babe"
1. Jay Z and Beyonce "Crazy in Love"
Head to Billboard to see the entire list.
Like us on Facebook for more stories like this!