1 of 10
"I actually modeled it after Ellen season 2."
– Zac Efron, on the inspiration for his hairstyle, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
2 of 10
"Your commander in bikini."
– Paris Hilton, campaigning in her new music video for "Paris for President," on Swaghousemedia.com
3 of 10
"One is one, and two is 10. That's all I know."
– Gavin Rossdale, on what it means to have a second child, to PEOPLE
4 of 10
"I'm not trying to have Jake Gyllenhaal's baby. I'm not a major fashionista. I'm not going through a lesbian phase. I'm just normal. I'm just really freakin' normal."
– Elizabeth Banks, on why no one talks about her 16-year relationship with the same man, husband Max Handelman, to USA Today
5 of 10
6 of 10
"If she hears 'Try to make me go to rehab,' Violet will go, 'No, no, no.' I know, it's a little weird, but it's really cute!"
– Foo Fighters singer Dave Grohl, on his 2-year-old daughter's reaction to the Amy Winehouse song, to PEOPLE
7 of 10
"Don't start with me about Kabbalah. I went to Catholic school."
– New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter, confirming he will not follow the reported spiritual path of teammate Alex Rodriguez, to Sports Illustrated
8 of 10
"Tom, can you stay? We can get [you] a booster seat."
– Matt Lauer, thanking Tom Cruise for making a surprise appearance at the Today show anchor's Friars Club roast
9 of 10
"Maybe you're the problem."
– David Letterman, suggesting to Lauren Conrad a possible reason she has issues with all her Hills friends, on The Late Show
10 of 10