1 of 10
"I've been enjoying a couple of post-Oscar burgers."
– Anne Hathaway, on splurging after her slim and sexy appearance at the Academy Awards, to PEOPLE
2 of 10
"You should have flu every week."
– An impressed Simon Cowell, complimenting American Idol contestant Megan Joy Corkrey on her comeback performance following a trip to the hospital, on FOX's hit show
3 of 10
"When you talk about virginity and sex publicly, people just automatically picture you naked."
– Taylor Swift, on certain topics she won't discuss, to Allure
4 of 10
"How many can you afford?"
– Joy Behar, on how big her guest list can be after Barbara Walters offered to host her wedding, on Walters's SIRIUS XM Radio show
5 of 10
"I'm gonna walk like Derek Hough . . . like a girl!"
– Country star Chuck Wicks, on how he will nail his salsa routine with girlfriend and Dancing partner Julianne Hough, while taking a jab at her brother, DWTS pro Derek, on the ABC show
6 of 10
"One thing that we pride ourselves on is [that] we're not spoiled brats."
– Kim Kardashian, dissuading popular opinion about the Kardashian sisters, on Dr. Phil
7 of 10
"Will you bleep me?"
– Julia Roberts, asking for a little censoring before re-enacting a profanity-laced blow-up by an unnamed former costar, during a visit to the Late Show with David Letterman
8 of 10
9 of 10
"Go live in the projects for a few years to get some authenticity."
– Gwyneth Paltrow, offering advice to her Two Lovers costar – and aspiring rapper – Joaquin Phoenix, to MTV UK
10 of 10
Kate Winslet Takes a Stand on Bullying and Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed: ‘They Called Me Blubber’
Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Wishes Her Mom a Happy Birthday: You’re ‘One of My Best Friends’
From The Hills to The Windy City: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler's Love Story
Ryan Gosling Explains Why He Got the Giggles During Oscar Flub and How it Feels to Be a Living Meme
Marcia Gay Harden Opens Up About Her Mother's Battle with Alzheimer's and Facing Its 'Scariest First Moments'