1 of 10
"I was on Baywatch twice. The second time, I played a blind girl who's lost in the forest next to the beach and needs to be saved. It was absurd: There's a fire, I get saved, and then I go boogie-boarding. I remember thinking, 'Well, if I'm blind, how am I boogie-boarding?' No one ever gave me an answer."
– Mila Kunis, sharing her secret TV past on the popular '90s series, to W
2 of 10
"It was all the girls from Glee, and then Beyoncé and Gwyneth – it was the most fabulous bathroom break ever!"
– Dianna Agron, gushing about her starstruck trip to the ladies' room at a Grammys afterparty, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
3 of 10
"Asking the director...to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over – that is an expert move by a seasoned professional."
– Veteran actor and partier Charlie Sheen, who says he's never filmed Two and Half Men while intoxicated, on learning how to work "having not slept much," on The Dan Patrick Show
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
"The Grammys have kind of screwed up Valentine's Day for everybody here because we're all going to get wasted tonight...and we're going to feel like crap. The last thing we're going to want to do tomorrow is touch each other."
– Blake Shelton, who gave a run-down of his romantic plans with fellow country star and fiancée Miranda Lambert, to PEOPLE
7 of 10
8 of 10
"I swear I didn't realize it until recently when I went, 'Holy crap – I've lived the last five years with Geronimo's hairdo.'"
– Billy Ray Cyrus, finally coming to terms with his Hannah Montana hair disaster, to GQ
9 of 10
10 of 10
Oscar Isaac Marks Human Rights Day with a Plea to End ‘Genocide and Mass Atrocities’
Star Tracks: Celebs on Social
9 Times Celebs' Relationship Drama Played Out on Social Media
Meghan Markle, Cardi B and More of 2017's Most Intriguing Celebrities
Celeb Quotes of the Day: Gwen Stefani, Taylor Swift & More