1 of 10
"Watching Lost is what I imagine it must be like to be trapped inside the brain of Paula Abdul."
– Jimmy Kimmel, at ABC's upfront presentation of its new fall schedule
2 of 10
"No surgical tweaks. No Botox either. I think it is terrible, these girls in their late 20s injecting their faces and lips. One told me, 'If I kill my muscles now, I'll never get wrinkles.' Can you imagine?"
– All-natural beauty Salma Hayek, weighing in on Hollywood's anti-aging obsession, to InStyle
3 of 10
"I will not be singing and don't expect any track suits at my wedding."
– Engaged star Jane Lynch, on keeping her Glee alter ego, Sue Sylvester, out of her wedding plans, to PEOPLE
4 of 10
5 of 10
"Sorry, but the last time I had baby food, I believe I was 1. I've been on solids for about 40 years now."
– Jennifer Aniston, denying reports that she was on to PEOPLE
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
"I've always wanted to be a woman. For 5 minutes."
– Sting, who got his wish when he appeared in drag for a rendition of "Big Spender" at the Rainforest Fund's 21st birthday celebration, to PEOPLE
10 of 10
"I'm terrified this is what [young] people are going to think adults are supposed to be like. It makes me feel like I actually am a good influence on kids."
– Sarah Silverman, on reality shows like The Real Housewives and The Bachelor, to PEOPLE
Heidi Klum Channels Her Flower Power, Plus Emma Stone, Common & More
WATCH: Amy Schumer Was in the Audience for Judge Judy and Twitter Cannot Handle It
Going to Couples Therapy, Scheduling Sex and Beyond: The Kristen Bell Guide to a Happy, Successful Marriage
Justin Theroux Reveals He Skipped His Friends Audition – and Shares Why It's Good to be Married to a 'Funny Woman'