1 of 10
"How does Robert Pattinson not win every award ever invented?...I almost got up onstage this year at the Grammys when he didn't win and almost kicked Taylor Swift off. Because I'm like, 'What's up? Robert Pattinson should have won this.'"
– Ashton Kutcher, outing himself as the Twilight star's biggest fan, to MTV
2 of 10
"We're gonna do it like George Foreman. We're gonna name all of our kids Mariah no matter if they're boys or girls. ... Mariah No. 1, Boy Mariah, Man Mariah, Tall Mariah. It's gonna be a house full of people named Mariah."
– Nick Cannon, making light of reports that wife [CELEBRITY_LINK is pregnant" "" "" "0" ] by referencing the former world-champion boxer, who famously named all five of his sons George, on his morning radio show
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
"Shortly after graduation, I got very, very, very, very lucky. I landed a role on a show called ER. It was a huge hit all over the world. I soon had money, accolades, status, and George Clooney."
– Julianna Margulies, sharing her life's greatest rewards as this year's commencement speaker at Sarah Lawrence College
6 of 10
7 of 10
"I feel like I've been pregnant more than a year."
– Céline Dion, who finally succeeded in getting pregnant – with twins! – after a year of IVF treatments, to the French-language Le Journal de Montreal
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
"My family are amazing. I had, like, the perfect upbringing. It sucks for people like Lindsay [Lohan], but it's not her fault that she's so off the rails – and she's smart, very smart."
– Twilight star Kristen Stewart, on avoiding the pitfalls of child stardom, to UK Elle magazine
FULL EPISODE | People Now Wednesday June 28, 2017
Family Affair! David and Victoria Beckham Step Out to Support Son Brooklyn at His Photo-Book Launch