1 of 10
"The Jake Gyllenhaal workout plan…starts with growing long, long hair…gorgeous greasy locks and then washing every day….Wash, shampoo, then condition. Washing works the biceps and then the triceps by conditioning. And vigorously rubbing all of your body with soap really defines the abs and the pectoral muscles. And if you do squats while you're bathing – that's it!"
– Jake Gyllenhaal, joking with Entertainment Tonight Canada about his super-buff Prince of Persia look
2 of 10
3 of 10
"[Ben Stiller] won't win…[Bradley Cooper] doesn't deserve to be on that list…[Ryan Reynolds's] eyes are too close together."
– The Hangover's Zach Galifianakis, sizing up his competition for MTV Movie Award's best comedic performance, to MTV
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
"She's 53 and I'm 49. Soulmates is for Romeo and Juliet. This is, 'Hey, I try not to fart in your presence.'"
– Sex and the City 2's John Corbett, on his eight-year relationship with actress Bo Derek, to PEOPLE
8 of 10
"I also try to read all of my fan mail. A lot of them send me candy, which I'm not allowed to eat 'cause my mom says it might be poisonous."
– Justin Bieber, to Time magazine
9 of 10
"When I first heard about the campaign to get me to host Saturday Night Live, I didn't know what Facebook was. And now that I do know what it is, I have to say it sounds like a huge waste of time."
– Betty White, during her SNL opening monologue
10 of 10
Robin Williams’ Widow Delivers Moving Speech on the Day of Their Anniversary
Nicole Richie Hosts the Environmental Media Awards, Plus More Stars Who Came Out for the Cause
Which Stars Made a Difference at Saturday's We Can Survive Concert? We Have the Pics!
Kerry Washington Says There's a 'Few Things I Wanna Get off My Chest' in Emotional Twitter 'Rant'