1 of 10
"I'm sort of pissed at her though…Twenty years I've been in the music business and I don't think I've ever gotten a standing ovation at the CMAs…And then she walks out and sings one song and everybody stands up."
– Tim McGraw, joking about being mad at his Country Strong costar Gwyneth Paltrow, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
"The royal wedding is happening. We don't want to outshine them."
– Former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky, joking about why she and fiancé Roberto Martinez are waiting to wed, to PEOPLE
6 of 10
"I want to get arrested."
– Jamie Foxx, on his big, bad 43rd birthday plans, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
7 of 10
"I know she is with Justin Long and everything, but how cool would an Arquette-Barrymore child be? From a pure breeding standpoint."
– David Arquette, reminiscing about his former flame Drew Barrymore, on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show
8 of 10
"I was stuck in traffic on the 405 freeway and saw a giant orange blimp with my name on it float overhead. My overwhelming feeling was, I deserve more."
– Conan O'Brien, to PEOPLE
9 of 10
"So are you and Sammi 'smushing'?"
– Barbara Walters, trying out Jersey Shore lingo while interviewing Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and his housemates for her Most Fascinating People of 2010 TV special
10 of 10
How Stars Dressed Up for Halloween Before They Were Famous