The Royal Family have scores of traditions and precedents. But when it comes to the names of their babies, they prefer to keep you guessing.
Queen Elizabeth waited a full month back in 1948 before revealing Prince Charles’s name.
In 1982, Prince Charles and Princess Diana waited a week to tell the world that they’d chosen William as the name of their firstborn – but two years later, they revealed Prince Harry‘s name the day he left the hospital.
George and James are said to be the two favorites, with Charles, Philip and Francis also in the running.
When do you think we’ll find out the name? Tell us below.
More on the Royal Baby:
• The Only 5 Photos You Need to See of the Royal Baby
• How Royal Babies Make Their Grand Debut
• See How the World Welcomed the Royal Baby
• What Will Kate & William Name Their Baby?
• Will & Kate’s Road to Parenthood