1 of 15
2 of 15
"That just made me hungry! Hahaha RT @caceecobb: Last night I dreamt I was licking a statue. Clearly I'm starving. #pregnantgirlproblems"
– the designer, kidding about her pregnancy cravings with best pal (and fellow mom-to-be) Cacee Cobb, on Twitter
3 of 15
"I never knew a wiener could make me so nauseous."
– on accidentally divulging she's expecting a baby boy, to Jimmy Kimmel
4 of 15
– the soon-to-be mom-of-two, Tweeting a pic of her burgeoning bump while wearing a hot-air balloon sweater
5 of 15
"He keeps knocking me up."
– the expectant Fashion Star mentor, on postponing her wedding plans with fiancé Eric Johnson, to Jay Leno
6 of 15
"It's so much baby and so much amniotic fluid, it's crazy. If we have a 10 pounder, pray for me!"
– Jessica Simpson, on wanting to deliver daughter Maxwell soon, to PEOPLE
7 of 15
'O' NO SHE DIDN'T!
"I am definitely feeling 'intimate.' I'm kind of unstoppable at the moment! Like the big 'O' is like the biggest 'O' ever."
– on her sex life with fiancé Eric Johnson, to Ryan Seacrest
8 of 15
"I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha."
– on carrying her baby girl, to Jimmy Kimmel
9 of 15
A BIT SWAMPED
"I just started calling myself 'Swamp A–.' Like, I have swamp a– right now. I had major swamp a– because I was wearing these Spanx to hold in my gut … It's like the bayou up in that region."
– on her new nickname, to The Tonight Show's Jay Leno
10 of 15
"I'm a free-spirited girl, but giving up my scotch? My Macallan 18? That was hard for me!"
– on going alcohol-free, to Elle magazine
11 of 15
"There is only one, believe it or not. I did get knocked up by a baller. A big football player."
– on whether she's having twins, to Ellen DeGeneres
12 of 15
STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
"I was just like, 'Why do I feel guilty about going to have cocktails with my friends? Maybe I should just pee on a stick!'"
– on suspecting she was pregnant, to Jay Leno
13 of 15
"I swear, I will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!"
– on how she'd react if her daughter inherited her fiancé's love of sports, to Elle
14 of 15
SHE'S A GAS!
"The average pregnant woman farts 15 times that!"
– on a Twitter post about the average person passing gas 15 times a day
15 of 15
"They're called 'slutty brownies' … I guess a lot goes into it?"
– on craving the Oreo-cookie dough-brownie concoction, to Jay Leno
Everything Khloé Kardashian Has Said About Becoming a Mother
Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Instilling the Idea of Equality in His Son Gus: We've Made a 'Socially Aware Child'
From Mom-to-Be to Mother of Dragons! See Pregnant Khloé Kardashian's Budding Maternity Style