• 2 oz. pisco
• ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice
• ¾ oz. simple syrup
• Club soda, to taste
• Strawberry and cucumber, for optional garnish
1. Combine first three ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously, then strain into a tall, chilled glass. Top with soda and serve.
To create strawberry and cucumber garnish:
1. Cut two pieces of a similar size from a strawberry.
2. Shave three long slices from a cucumber, using a sharp knife or mandolin.
3. Spear fruit with toothpicks (as shown) to keep garnish together, then place on rim of glass. Serve.