1. She knocked out Indy with one punch in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Who is she?
2. Charley Partanna, J.J. Gittes, Jack Napier: Three tough guys played by one actor in four films. Who is he, and what were the movies?
3. Paul Kersey took to the streets to blow away muggers after his wife was murdered. Name the star and the movie series.
4. In the two versions of Cape Fear, he played on different sides of the law. What were his roles?
5. In what film did Clint Eastwood immortalize the now overused phrase “Go ahead, make my day”?
6. Sgt. Bosco Baracus’s TV nickname was B.A. What did it stand for?
7. He wrestles crocs and woos journalists. Who is he? Who is his wife?
8. She struggled with the supernatural, defeated space monsters and went one-on-one with apes. Name her and the films.
9. What ring champ repeatedly announced, “I am the greatest”?
10. She kicked up her heels playing a gumshoe with a very tough name. What was it?
1. KAREN ALLEN PLAYED MARION RAVENWOOD, OPPOSITE HARRISON FORD.
2. JACK NICHOLSON IN PRIZZI’S HONOR: CHINATOWN (AND THE SEQUEL THE TWO JAKES); AND BATMAN.
3. CHARLES BRONSON STARRED IN FOOR DEATH WISH FILMS.
4. IN THE 1962 ORIGINAL, ROBERT MITCHUM WAS BRUTAL EX-CON MAX CANDY; IN THE 1991 REMAKE, HE PLAYED POLICE LIEUTENANT ELGART.
5. INSPECTOR HARRY CALLAHAN MUMBLED THE LINE IN SUDDEN IMPACT.
6. FORMER BODYGUARD MR. T’S A-TEAM MONIKER WAS BAD ATTITUDE.
7. CROCODILE DUNDEE’S PAUL HOGAN WED COSTAR LINDA KOZLOWSKI.
8. SIGOURNEN WEAVER STARRED IN GHOSTBUSTERS, THE ALIEN TRILOGY AND GORILLAS IN THE MIST.
9. MUHAMMAD ALI.
10. KATHLEEN TURNER PLAYED CHICAGO PRIVATE DETECTIVE V.I. WARSHAWSKI.