TRY WALKING IN HER SHOES
Fergie checked out her new shoe collection in New York City on Dec. 3. The singer-turned-designer, 33, will launch the Fergalicious and Fergie collections (prices range from $49 to $129) in stores this February. Her personal favorites? “When I go to my closet, I go straight to the gladiators,” says Fergie. “They came into style, and they’re here to stay.”
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The wallpaper pattern is denser.
2. The white sneaker is gone.
3. A ring on Fergie‘s right hand switched fingers.
4. The bar code on the shoe (bottom, middle) is missing.
5. The ruffle on Fergie‘s left sleeve is thicker.
6. The knick-knack (middle of top shelf) is taller.
7. A buckle on Fergie‘s shoe has been moved to the strap below.
8. The brown and black boots (top shelf) swapped places.
9. One shelf (middle, right) has been lowered.
10. Writing inside the shoe (lower, right) has disappeared.