HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAND OLE OPRY!
A member of the Grand Ole Opry herself since 1969, Dolly Parton, 64, with fellow Opry member Mel McDaniel, presented a big ole cake in celebration of the Opry’s 85th birthday, Oct. 9, at the newly renovated Opry House in Nashville. Also at the bash? Taylor Swift, who was spotted backstage skipping and yelling, “I just met Dolly Parton!”
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Dolly’s hemline is longer.
2. She is now wearing one red shoe.
3. The gold band around Mel McDaniel’s hat is gone.
4. There is a new green balloon above Mel’s head.
5. There is an additional red star on top of the cake.
6. The red and blue on the “85” have been inverted.
7. The scalloped piping of the cake’s top tier is thicker.
8. There is a new yellow star on the second tier of the cake.
9. A music note on the bottom tier of the cake has been filled in.
10. The white balloon, top right, has floated away.